Friday, April 21, 2006

Got the Job!!!

Well after sitting down for lunch yesterday with Peter and Deb, they told me I got the summer internship at the Herald. WOW! What a monkey off my back, summer is going to be awesome. Stampeders CFL Football, Calgary Stampede, and everything else that goes along with summer in Calgary. Back to Vancouver to tomorrow then Victoria on Sunday. It will be good to get back to the West Coast and see everyone back at school, but I'm sure I'll be itching to get back here once I get back to Victoria.

Me goofin off in between assignments , some nearby dog-walkers gave me some strange looks but I was too happy to care.Calgary, AB-20060420-Wendy Arnett from Madison & Page supplies all kinds of pens, some of which are more practical than the one seen here. Photo by Brett Beadle/Calgary Herald
Calgary, AB-20060414- Greg Leslie, 49, of Calgary, right, and Dave Kunz, 30, of Calgary, hang glide high over Cochrane on a windy Friday. Photo by Brett Beadle/Calgary Herald

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home