Monday, November 20, 2006

Life on a roll of Expired Neopan 1600

Here are 22 pictures I have taken in the past month or so. These were all taken on Fuji Neopan 1600 film that has been expired since 1999. They are all fairly personal pictures, all ones that bring back certain memories, but I figured I would share them. The usual pictures I post on here give an insight into the kinds of pictures I take when I am working, and these ones give a good glimpse into my life and the people who are in it along with what I have done and where I have been in the last month. These ones are from Calgary, Toronto, and Vancouver. I am hoping to continue to post more shots taken for fun on my rangefinder rather than for work in the future.

1 Comments:

Blogger Brandon said...

Love it! That is some grainy stuff at times.

The photo of the traffic lights i really liked.

And the shots with the heavy contrast.

Thanks for sharing :)

11:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home