Friday, December 01, 2006

SNOW IN DELTA/RICHMOND

Well I thought I could escape the Calgary weather, but, as everyone has been telling me, I guess I "brought the weather with me." (Heard that about 10 times in the past week.) Snow in Vancouver was fairly treacherous for a lot of people, but for the most part people have been out enjoying it, especially the kids as it is pretty rare to get such a good dump of snow. Here are four of the shots I produced my first week on the job, three of them went as fronts. I am really enjoying being back in Vancouver, and will be keeping my blog up to date with the photos I produce at the paper(s).


2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi people
I do not know what to give for Christmas of the to friends, advise something ....

9:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello. Good day
Who listens to what music?
I Love songs Justin Timberlake and Paris Hilton

6:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home