Sunday, September 23, 2007

Things I've Seen

This new Ricoh GR-D point and shoot is making photography fun again. I love having a little camera with me at all times and not having to be worried about hauling it around. In my pocket, on the bike for a cruise, and I am gone. 8 MP, 28mm 2.4 lens, come on! This thing is awesome. Rocks by the dog beach in Kits.
Kits Beach saxamaphone.
Couple working a digital camera at the dog beach, starbucks to go but of course.
Joe doing a crazy flip, can't figure out how to make it vertical on here.
Okay, Tristan took this one but I was way too into his performance to be bothered.
Guy reading a book on top of the Chief, awesome.
Another flip guy.

Allison watches crazy runner guy who ran through all of the downed trees in Stanley Park.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mikael Kjellstrom said...

Now, can the camera shoot vertical photographs as well ;) ?

12:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home