Monday, August 07, 2006

Nice Hike

Well it's ten past twelve so I figure it's a new day and time for a new post. The latest Stampeders stuff is also available on my Sportsshooter site. I just finished filing some pictures from the chuckwagon races in Strathmore, where I witnessed one horse die about 20 feet away from me on the track, which does nothing but solidify my lack of understanding for the attraction to chuckwagon racing. Along with most rodeo events, it seems like a fairly brutal way to treat animals. Anyways, I am off that rant and on to a few photos from the 19K hike I went on with Beavis and Dustin yesterday in Waterton National Park, I believe we climbed to about 2650 meters. I finished off a roll of Tri-X on the rangefinder as well, so these are the few I shot on digital. Chucks pics tomorrow, have a good night.Beavis considers taking the plunge into the frigid glacier-fed Alderson lake. (he did)
Beavis checks out a waterfall right after taking a dip in Alderson lake.

Dvo and Beavis look down the steep incline to Alderson lake, where we had just taken a break.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home