Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Holiday Shots

This one was a tad bit interesting... As I walk into the Public Health Unit, the lady that runs the place asks me if I had done this before, and explains that I am going into a breastfeeding clinic. So, I walk in, and try to organize something to look at least a bit interesting. But the problem is, organizing 17 different 4-month olds is a lot tougher than I thought it might be. And they are pretty much stuck to one pose, which is very well displayed by the little gal in the front middle. She had that position down pat, once she was laid down I did not see her move a millimeter, she was down for the count and enjoying a well-deserved nap. 17 newborns, all four months or less, got decked out in their Christmas duds for the weekly mother-and-baby drop-in clinic at the South Delta Public Health Unit in Ladner Wednesday afternoon.
Rabbi Bailteman of the Chabad of Richmond holds a Menorah in City Hall this Wednesday. A Chanukah Family Festival will be held on Sunday December 17th at City Hall where everyone is invited to take part in building an eight foot tall Menorah out of Lego.

1 Comments:

Blogger ashley and nicholas said...

That kid has the right idea, get in that position and most people would feel bad disturbing you... brilliant. Though I can;t say it looks all that comfortable.

I can't wait for the lego shot!

2:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home